Term & Conditions policy
An order for medicines or healthcare products can be cancelled from the ‘Order Details’ screen on the deaddiction.in website/ app (‘Platform’) Else, you can refuse it at the time of delivery and a refund will be processed as per the Refund Policy.
A diagnostic/ lab test can be cancelled anytime unless it is marked ‘Sample Collected’ by the third-party phlebotomist. Else, you can refuse sample pick up at the collection location and a refund will be processed as per the Refund Policy.
We have product specific return policy. The return window ranges from 0-7 days from the date of delivery. The information regarding the return policy can be found on the product page. Please check the return policy before placing any order.
All healthcare products have specific return and replacement policy. The return/replacement window ranges from 0-10 days from the date of delivery. The information regarding the return policy can be found on the product page. Please check the return policy before placing any order.
- If the item has been opened, partially used or disfigured. The user is strongly advised to check the package carefully at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent;
- If the product has been tampered with;
- If the product packaging and/or packaging box and/or packaging seal has been tampered with. The user is strongly advised to check the package carefully at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent and it is emphasized that the user should not accept the order if the package appears to be tampered;
- If it is mentioned on the product detail page that the product is non-returnable;
- Any accessories/freebies supplied with the product are missing;
- If the product does not have serial number / UPC number/ barcode affixed, which was present at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent;
- Any damage/defect which is not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty;
- The product is without original packing and accessories/freebies;
- If the product is damaged due to misuse;
3.1 Items marked as “Non-Returnable” on the product detail page or items whose return window has expired cannot be returned. If such an item is indeed returned along with another returnable item, PharmEasy will disallow a refund or return of the “Non-Returnable” product to you when our partner licensed retail pharmacy verifies the returned item(s).
4.1 You can raise a return request within the time frame mentioned above by following these simple steps on the Platform:
- Go to My Orders;
- Select the respective order and click on ‘RETURN’;
- Check to see if the product/s that you wish to return are returnable and have an active return window;
- Select the item you wish to return with quantity and reason for return.
4.3 After your return request is processed, we will pick up the return items as per the following timelines:
- For Local Cities*: Within 24-48 hours from the time of approval of return request.
- For Other Cities: Between 4-5 business days from the time of approval of return request. Please note that this time period may be longer depending on the third-party courier partners terms.
4.4 Please keep the return package ready in its original packaging with all the labels intact. You are also requested to keep a copy of the invoice/ bill from the seller handy for verification.
1.1 Please note that the refund amount mentioned at the time of return on the Platform is an estimate and will be finalised after completion of verification. Once the pick-up is completed and the product is verified by the seller, a refund of the total amount paid for the products returned by you will be initiated for eligible returns as mentioned above.
1.2 Refund will be initiated only post successful verification of the products by the seller. Please note that the verification process may take:
- For Local Cities*: 48 hours from the time of pick up from your location.
- For Other Cities: 8-10 business days from the date of pick up from your location.
1.3 The amount is expected to reflect in your account after completion of verification from the seller as per the following timelines:
|Method of Payment||Refund Timeframe (after successful verification from third party pharmacy/ vendor)|
|PharmEasy wallet and Cash on Delivery [Note: refunds for cash on delivery orders shall be reflecting in your Account]||1 business day|
|NEFT||1-3 business days|
|Online refund||7-10 business days subject to the bank turnaround time and RBI Guidelines.|
|Other Wallets||2-3 business days|
1.4 You understand and acknowledge that we reserve the rights to claim back any refund that has been processed by us as a result of fraudulent activities such as return of wrong products or wrong quantity of the products.
1.1 Delivery assurance is for the date of delivery and not for the time of delivery.
1.2 Cashback is applicable only for orders with value more than INR 1000/-
1.3 Applicable in select pin-codes only, the customer shall be informed of his eligibility at the time of placing the order on the checkout page.
1.4 If eligible, cashback will be processed within 48 hours of order delivery/completion.
1.5 Orders, where delay is from customer’s end, will not be considered for the cashback.